Tagalongs are perfect for children aged 4 to 9 who can't manage those longer bike rides, or maybe haven't mastered riding just yet. They can also be used for children with balance issues with the addition of an Adams backrest. The most important part of a tagalong is the pivot, and we have the best system, with the Sync Link Pivot.
The WeeRide Co Pilot has all the parts you would expect from a quality folding tag a long, but has the advantage of the patented Sync Link Pivot.
- Adjustable handlebars, up/down and rotation adjustments for maximum age range
- Uniquely fits oversized seat posts, upto 40mm
- Higher quality seat than most others
white neutral paint scheme
Safety Flag included
- 20" wheel size
- Holds up to a 35kg rider
- Recommended for ages 4 - 9, rider must have inside leg of at least 52cm to pedal at lowest
- No need for speeds, why complicate the issue and make it more expensive?
- Child can pedal forward, backwards or coast
- Steel frame weighs approx. 14kgs
- You need 2" beneath your seat to attach the bracket.
- Includes two mudguards and chain guard
- New patented Sync Link Pivot design ensures smooth movement and ride for child
- Superior design Front Splash Guard
- New arm folds easily for compact storage / movement
- True quick release system for fast detachment from adult bike